The objectives of the Procurement Transformation Institute is to elevate the procurement profession for growth. The PTI will:
• Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of outcome based procurement for the benefit of the individual, the business, the society.
• Acts as a catalyst to design and deliver relevant competency training or learning programs with accredited qualifications.
• Enables continuous sharing and learning through an open source and inclusive community.
• Promotes procurement innovation for private and public sector for both buyers and suppliers.
• Be the gateway to promote the Art, the Science, the Brand and the Value of Procurement Best Practices and it’s Community.
Benefits for Organisations:
- To deliver more cost savings.
- To improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the procurement resources to the bottom-line impact.
- To attract young graduates in to a procurement career of choice.
- To pipeline procurement talent for sustainable growth.
- To up skill procurement professionals through industry-validated certification.
- To deliver measurable value beyond cost savings.
Benefits for Academia:
- To develop and solidify industry-validated research.
- To become recognised thought-leaders in procurement innovation.
- To stay abreast of latest industry trends and be instrumental in setting the agenda for Procurement innovation.
Benefits for procurement professionals:
- Competencies and capabilities development for career progression.
- Better pay, more job offers, broader scope of opportunities.
- More Job satisfaction as a key contributor to the growth and profitability of your organisation.
- To be a valued member of a continuous learning community.
- To be an advocate for a relevant procurement brand and a valued profession.
Benefits for procurement community:
- To leverage the collective intelligence of international consortia of public and private sector procurement collaborators.
- To drive peer-to-peer engagement and continuous learning.
- To impact positively the growth of the individual and the business.
- To contribute to making the right decisions for the sustainability of our society and our planet.